|CLICK TO KNOW MORE||YOU ARE HERE||CLICK TO KNOW MORE||CLICK TO KNOW MORE|
Students are not “customers” or “consumers” of education
Students don’t have a right to a refund on part of their admission fee and monthly fee even if they think the quality of online courses is inferior to courses in the classroom.
If the semester is cancelled and students don’t receive the credits they paid for though, the situation could be different.
If you have opted for “ACCEPT AND ACKNOWLEDGE” in Awwal Arabi admission only and in Urdu only .Then for such an excuse there will be no refund on such grounds.
FOR LEGIT REASONS only there could be a process of refund, as per the policy provided below.
|FEE||COURSE CHARGES||PAYMENT PLATFORM||REFUND YOU WILL RECEIVE|
|ADMISSION FEE||1500 INR , with GST , taxes and conversion rate -1550 INR||PAY U MONEY WEB PAYMENT||1200 INR only.|
|MONTHLY FEE||1000 INR , with GST , taxes and conversion rate -1050 INR||PAY U MONEY WEB PAYMENT||700 INR only.|
|ADMISSION FEE||1500 INR ONLY||GOOGLE PAY, PHONE PE & PAYTM||1200 INR only.|
|ADMISSION FEE||1500 INR ONLY||NEFT & IMPS||1200 INR only.|
|ADMISSION FEE||1500 INR ONLY||PAYMENT LINKS||1200 INR only.|
|MONTHLY FEE||1000 INR ONLY||PAY U MONEY WEB PAYMENT||700 INR only.|
|MONTHLY FEE||1000 INR ONLY||NEFT & IMPS||700 INR only.|
|MONTHLY FEE||1000 INR ONLY||PAYMENT LINKS||700 INR only.|
This Information is available on our Courses, Admission and International Admissions page.
There will be NO REFUND for any of the following reasons.
|(Q)What is the name of the institute?||(A)Madrasah Abdullah Ibne Masood RA|
|(Q)What is the Maslak Of your Madrasah?||(A)Madrasah AIM follows Hanafiyah and Shafayiah|
|(Q)What is the Jamaat Of your Madrasah?||(A)Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat|
|(Q)Does the Madrasah refers Deobandi Or Barelvi or any other?||(A)DEOBANDI|
|(Q)Who can apply for the course?||(A)Both Males and Females can apply for the course|
|(Q)What course are you offering?||(A)Online Alim and Alimah Course|
|(Q)What About Classes and exams ?||(A)Classes and Exams will be commenced Online only|
|(Q)What is the duration of the course?||(A)Five Years|
|(Q)Which class can I get admission into?||(A)Awwal Arabi|
|(Q)Can I get admission into superior classes?||(A)No Awwal Arabi Only|
|(Q)What is the medium of teaching?||(A)Urdu [NO ROMAN URDU AND ENGLISH]|
|(Q)I know Little bit Urdu Reading and Writing, can I also apply?||(A)In such case you can improve your Urdu while learning this course|
|(Q)Who will be teaching the classes, Male or Female Teachers?||(A)Male [ Hazrat Maulana]|
|(Q)What will be the timing of these classes?||(A)Evening[IST] After Namaz e Maghrib [No other timings]|
|(Q)What will be the fee of this course?||(A)Admission Fee is1500 Rupees and Monthly Fee is 1000 Rupees|
|(Q)Does the Course provides a Degree?||(A)Yes, we will provide Online Alimiyat Executive Degree|
|(Q)Who is the Director of this Madrasah?||(A)Hazrat Maulana Sarfaraz Ahmed Quasmi Sahab DB|
|(Q)Who is the Patron of this Madrasah?||(A)Faqeeh Ul Asr Hazrat Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani Sahab DB|
Acting General Secretary All India Muslim Personal Law Board
- All cancellation, rescheduling and substitution requests must be notified to us by email at [email protected]
- You are not eligible for refunds, if you have accessed and downloaded the course material.
- All refunds will be credited back to your account within 10-15 business days of the refund request.
- Refunds or credits for rescheduling the classes cannot be issued for non-attendance.
- Madrasah Abdullah Ibne Masood RA may modify its refund policy at any time without notice, provided however that the refund policy in effect at the time of any transaction shall apply to such purchase despite any subsequent change in such policy.
- If you do not notify in writing about your cancellation or reschedule, or do not attend the classes, you would not be offered a refund, nor the option to reschedule.
This Refund Policy and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction of Hyderabad, Telangana.
Cancellations or rescheduling by Madrasah Abdullah Ibne Masood RA
- Madrasah Abdullah Ibne Masood RA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Madrasah Abdullah Ibne Masood RA is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class.
++++ LAST UPDATED ON 15 DECEMBER 2021 ++++